Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HERE WE GO AGAIN


Visitors to Flesh and Bones will no doubt have noticed that the author has been on lengthy hiatus; Alas, life waits for no man. Pending graduation and a fairly easy final semester now leave me with some much-appreciated spare time, and new posts will be arriving in short order. 

I'll be simultaneously authoring my other latest blogging endeavor, Olio / Etcetera, and I encourage anyone interested to check it out and subscribe. The blog is an eclectic collection of my researches and clippings, mental blurbs, book excerpts, academic work, essays, and photography. The underlying theme, if any, is "man the animal." Special emphasis will be placed on history, anthropology and language systems, but any subject is fair game. Enjoy, and thank you for your interest!

>

No comments: